Everyone should have access to a beautiful and healthy smile, so we work hard to make orthodontic treatment affordable for you. We do whatever we can to make payment plans that fit your budget.
The cost of your treatment depends on the severity of your problem and the complexity of your treatment. You'll be able to discuss fees and payment options with us before you begin any treatment.
We accept assignment from your insurance plan and we can also file the necessary papers to your insurance company.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, here's our financial policy:
- If you make a full payment at the onset of treatment, we'll offer a fee discount.
- Discounts are given for additional family members who start treatment.
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and American Express.
- We offer both in-office financing to make sure new smiles can fit almost any budget.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
If you have insurance, we'll help you determine the coverage you have available and file the paperwork with your insurance company. You can arrange a payment plan for your remaining balance.
We'll help in every way we can by filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf. Please let us know if you anticipate changes to your coverage at any time during your treatment.